One-on-one Coaching, in person or by phone. Free introductory session, and affordable options for ongoing accountability, trouble-shooting and support.
What is Life Coaching?
Life coaches use a process of listening, questioning, collaborative problem-solving, tool-sharing, accountability and encouragement to help clients:
- Identify specific goals and purposes
- Generate plans of action for achievement
- Establish attainable milestones
- Follow through on their own initiatives for progress
- Recognize barriers and successfully navigate them
- Maintain motivation and momentum
Who uses Life Coaching?
A wide variety of people use Life Coaches to support them in processes of achievement, change or creativity. Following are a few of many possible descriptions:
- Happy, successful people who want to bolster their efficiency in reaching a desired target
- People who want support negotiating a new life circumstance or big change
- People who have become temporarily discouraged with obstacles or failed attempts at a particular goal
- People who want support with managing simultaneous priorities
Learn more about how I work with clients, and my areas of specialization here.
See pricing and packages here.