Let’s Do It Together!
Coaching sessions are designed around what you want to accomplish.
As an achievement strategist, I assist with a wide variety of business and personal goals. I can help you streamline processes, identify performance blocks, think creatively about solutions and maintain focus and enthusiasm for desired outcomes.
Here’s what a typical series of sessions might look like:
- We talk about what you want, and what you’re dissatisfied with
- We identify one or more particular goals you’d like to work on now
- We discuss what’s been getting in your way, to help us plan strategies in advance that work around these obstacles
- We collaborate on creating an action plan that is based on factors within your control
- We establish milestones with deadlines to keep you motivated and moving forward
- We identify daily or weekly habits, as well as individual tasks related to your acquisition of these milestones
- We review your progress at regular checkpoints.
- We brainstorm creative solutions to new challenges as you face them
- We explore tools that help you grow in potency and efficiency
- We celebrate successes and fuel momentum by exploring the question ” what’s next?”
Depending on your circumstances and objectives, one of these issues could take several sessions, or we could handle several of these in one session.
These are some of the areas I’m best at helping with:
- Business Growth Strategy
- Employee Development
- Employee Remediation
- Home Based Business
- Teen Entrepreneurs
- New Entrepreneurs
- Developing Consistency
- Developing Endurance
- Getting Started
- Overcoming Procrastination
- Action Plans
- Establishing Milestones
- Overcoming Obstacles
- Overcoming Limiting Beliefs
- Cognitive Vibrancy
- Establishing an Exercise Regime
- High Impact Diets: Low Carb Diet, Low-Glycemic Diet, Ketogenic Diet, Paleo Diet, Slow-Carb Diet, 10 Day Diet Detox
- Weight Loss
- Systems for Success
- The Disciplined and Delight-Driven Combination
- Getting Unstuck
- Lack of Motivation
- Maintaining Enthusiasm
- Overcoming Discouragement
- Developing a Schedule
- Establishing Routines
- Home Organization
- Personal Organization
- Business Process Efficiency
- Time Management
- Poisonous Thinking
- Raised by Wolves
- Smoking Cessation
Relationships that Work
- Teen & Tween Coaching
I have over two decades of experience as a trainer and training program developer and have developed and delivered training programs for the Fortune 500, including Bristol-Myers Squibb; Chrysler and Eli Lilly.
I have served as Public Relations Director for an international agency; as Director of Sales and Marketing for a national technology company and for a host of small to mid-sized businesses in a wide range of professional disciplines as an Advertising and Marketing Consultant, and currently work as a Municipal and Business Consultant. I have a strong record of results in boosting revenue and performance.
In addition to corporate experience, I have also experienced over a decade as a homemaker, homeschooler and solopreneur. I have helped clients transform cluttered homes and unmanageable schedules, improve their parenting, overcome discouragement, and lose weight. I have served as a homeschooling coach with established systems for blending a classic and delight driven education with strong academic outcomes. I have a passion for coaching tweens, teens and teen entrepreneurs and have received local attention for the accomplishments of my own sons, a 15 year old blacksmith, and 13 year old woodworker, both of whom are running businesses while maintaining scholastic excellence and becoming more accomplished as athletes, musicians and chess players…
I am certified by The American Management Association, Expert Rating and Coach.me. My training has included the works of Tony Robbins, Daymond John, Jen Sincero, Brian Tracy, Zig Ziglar, Grant Cardone, James Altucher and many, many others.